Ingredients | 材料 :
- Yield: 8 numbers | 8 件
250g Bread flour | 高根麵粉
25g Sugar | 糖
4g Salt | 鹽
8g Yeast | 酵母 (依士)
40g Warm water (retain 10g and adjust) | 暖水 (留起10g水, 需要才用)
90g Milk | 鮮奶 (室溫)
50g Egg | 雞蛋
50g Prefermented starter | 麵種
10g Unsalted butter | 無鹽牛油 (室溫，後下)
(C) Filling | 餡料 :
little crushed black pepper, sprinkle on salmon | 少量黑胡椒碎, 灑三文魚上
8 small slices Smoked Salmon | 8小片煙三文魚
1 tsp Mustard with very little sugar and water, mixed well, set aside for use | 1 茶匙芥末醬加小許糖小許水拌勻，備用
(D) Garnish | 裝飾
8 pcs dried raisins (or cranberries) for fish eyes | 8粒提子或紅莓乾, 放魚眼用
Steps | 做法 :
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Put other (A) ingredients in a bowl, add yeast water and knead to a dough. Add (B) butter in 2~3 portions and knead to soft and elastic dough. Put dough in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Ferment in a warm place for 45 minutes. Take out and divide into 8 equal portions. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Roll out the dough and put (C) ingredients and shape oval shape. Cut into a fish shape. Make up the remaining dough.
- Place dough on home baking tray with home baking parchment, cover it with plastic wrap, for final fermentation for about 30 minutes in room temperature around 30°C until 1.5 times its original size.
- Gently brush the surface with egg glaze. Bake in 200°C preheated oven for about 10~12 minutes. Remove from oven.
Related posts | 相關食譜 :
Smoked Salmon Bread with mustard