Ingredients | 材料 :
- yield: 1 x 7" + 2 round breads | 1個7"長+兩個5"圓形麥包
70g Wheat flour | 全麥粉
7g Yeast | 酵母 (依士)
180g Water | 室溫水
10g Unsalted butter | 無鹽牛油 (室溫)
5g Salt | 鹽
Fillings | 餡料 :
2 teaspoons Orange peels | 橙皮2茶匙 (refer fillings)
50g Walnut | 核桃
20 pcs dried longan, soak in hot water and drain | 20 粒桂圓乾 (先用熱水浸軟，輕輕抹乾備用)
Steps | 做法 :
- 包面灑上小許全麥粉。放入已預熱的焗爐並調至200°C，烘焗約20~25分鐘取出 (焗包過程中間，可以噴小許室溫水)。
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Combine dough ingredients. Knead to smooth, elastic dough.
- Put in a lightly oiled tray. Cover with plastic wrap. Ferment for 20 minutes. Punch it flat and let the air come out, wrap it up to proof for another 20 minutes.
- Take out fermented dough. Divide into 2 portions. 1 portion further divide into little portions. Let rest for 10 minutes. Add fillings. The big one roll into oval shape, the 2 small ones roll to round shape. Put in lightly oiled tray, seams at bottom, proof until 1.5 times their original size, takes around 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle wheat flour on bread top. Bake in preheated oven, adjust it to 200°C, bake for about 20~25 minutes. Spray tiny little water in middle of the bake. Remove from the oven.
Tips | 心得 :
- 桂圓乾(龍眼乾)主要功效有滋補氣血、養血安神、補益心脾等、主治脾虛泄瀉、失眠建忘病後及產後血氣 ... 龍眼乾肉，富含磷、鉀與維生素C。
- Longan, also known as "dragon eye", originated in China and later spread across the globe and is now widely cultivated in Thailand, India and in several other countries of Asia. Longan is available abundantly in the summer season and can be consumed both raw or as dried fruits.
- Longan fruit contains rich amount of Vitamin C that is equal to 80% of daily requirement. It also contains minerals like iron, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium. It is also rich in Vitamin A and essential in anti-oxidants.
Related posts | 相關食譜 :