Ingredients | 材料 :
- Yield: 8 numbers | 8個
225g Bread flour | 高根麵粉
25g Cake flour | 低根麵粉
4g Yeast (red label) | 酵母 (紅依士)
160g Warm water | 暖水
40g Dark sugar | 黑糖
2g Dark Malt powder | 黑麥芽粉
3g Salt | 鹽
12g Unsalted butter | 無鹽牛油 (室溫，後下)
Steps | 做法 :
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Dissolve sugar, salt and dark malt in warm water in another small bowl, whisk well.
- Put other (A) ingredients in a bowl together with (1) and (2) above, and knead to a dough. Add (B) butter and continue kneading it to a soft, smooth and elastic dough. Put dough in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Ferment for around 45 minutes below/around 30°C. Divide the fermented dough into 8 portions, press the dough lightly with your hand to squeeze the air out. Fold it lightly into the centre and shape it into a ball-like, put them on a baking parchment and cover it with a damp cloth, let rest for 15 minutes.
- Press the dough lightly with your hand to squeeze the air out. Fold it into the centre and shape it into a ball-like shape. Put on baking tray with baking parchment, cover it with plastic wrap, for final fermentation for about 40-45 minutes in room temperature below/around 30°C until double its size.
- Sprinkle a little bread flour on top of each dough. Bake in 190°C preheated oven for about 12~15 minutes or until light brown. Remove from oven and cool on rack.
- Cut into the middle of the bun, put in any preferred fillings to make your own hamburger! For me, I put in cheese, lettuce, pan-fried sliced onion, sausage, ground pepper, scrambled egg.
Related posts | 相關食譜 :
Hamburger with Pumpkin & Parma Ham|