Ingredients | 材料 :
- Yield: 8 numbers | 8個
225g Bread flour | 高根麵粉
25g Cake flour | 低根麵粉
4g Yeast | 酵母 (依士)
160g Warm water (retain 10g and adjust) | 溫水 (留起10g水，需要時用)
30g Light muscovado | 黑糖(太古原蔗黑糖)
2g Dark Malt powder | 黑麥芽粉
3g Salt | 鹽
125g Chestnut paste, prepare in advance | 栗蓉預先做好
12g Unsalted butter | 無鹽牛油 (室溫，後下)
Steps | 做法 :
- 栗蓉預先做好 refer filling。
- Prepare chestnut paste in advance. Refer filling.
- Preheat oven to 210°C.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in a small bowl.
- Dissolve sugar, salt and dark malt in warm water in a large mixing bowl, whisk well. Add yeast water and other (A) ingredients, mix well. Transfer it on a counter and knead to a dough. Add (B) butter and continue kneading it to a soft, smooth and elastic dough.
- Put dough in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Ferment for around 45 minutes below/around 30°C. Divide the fermented dough into 8 portions, press the dough lightly with your hand to squeeze the air out. Fold it lightly into the centre and shape it into a ball-like, put them on a baking parchment and cover it with a damp cloth, let rest for 15 minutes.
- Press the dough lightly with your hand to squeeze the air out. Reverse the pressed dough, put in filling, fold and roll into a ball shape, work with the rest. Put on baking tray with baking parchment, put also a cup of hot water on the tray, cover it with plastic wrap (or a large plastic bag), for final fermentation for about 40-45 minutes in room temperature below/around 30°C until double its size.
- Sprinkle a little bread flour on top of each dough. Bake in preheated oven and adjust it to 190°C, bake for about 12~15 minutes or until light brown. Remove from oven and cool on rack.
Tips | 心得 :
Related posts | 相關食譜 :
Chestnut Paste Pastry
Sweet Potato with Muscovado Bread
Light Muscovado Soft Bread
Choco Light Muscovado Soft Bread