Ingredients | 材料 :
- yield: 8 numbers | 8個
250g Bread flour | 高根麵粉
20g Raw sugar | 原糖
6g Yeast | 酵母 (依士)
120g Warm water (retain 20g and adjust) | 溫水 (留起20g水，需要時用)
5g Salt | 鹽
50g Milk | 鮮奶 (室溫)
20g Unsalted butter | 無鹽牛油 (室溫，後下)
(C) Spread on top of bread before baking | 焗前塗上麵包面
Garlic paste ingredients | 蒜蓉醬 (Steps | 做法)
60g Shredded mozzarella cheese | 碎芝士
Steps | 做法 :
- Preheat oven to 210°C.
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water taken from the list above, set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, dissolve sugar and salt in warm water taken from the list above, add in milk (the mixture should be at least of room temperature and not cold). Fold in other (A) ingredients, mix well. Transfer it on a counter sprinkled with little bread flour and knead it to a dough. Add (B) butter and continue kneading it to a soft, smooth and elastic dough. Put dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap, ferment for around 60 minutes below/around 30°C. (Reference: Making Basic Dough.)
- Take out the fermented dough on a counter sprinkled with little flour, press the dough lightly with your hands to squeeze the air out and divide it equally into 8 portions. Fold it lightly into the centre and shape it into a ball-like, put them on a baking parchment and cover it with a damp cloth, let rest for 10~15 minutes.
- Press the dough lightly with your hands to squeeze the air out. Reverse the pressed dough, shape. Put on baking tray with baking parchment, use a knife to make a cut on the bread top, put also a cup of hot water on the tray, cover it with plastic wrap (or a large plastic bag), for final fermentation for about 30 minutes in room temperature below/around 30°C until double its size.
- Egg glazing thinly on bread top, pipe garlic paste, then put on shredded cheese. Bake in preheated oven and adjust it to 200°C, bake for about 10~12 minutes until golden. Remove from oven.
*Tips | 心得 :
- May choose to put smoked salmon in the bread after home baking, sprinkle black pepper, onion and slices.
Related posts | 相關食譜 :