Free to stuff any filling, can turn to sandwiches and burgers!
Ingredients | 材料 :
- yield: 7 breads | 7個麵包
210g Bread flour | 高根麵粉
40g Cake flour | 低根麵粉
4g Yeast | 酵母 (依士)
50g Pumpkin puree | 蒸熟南瓜壓成茸
60g Milk, room temperature | 鮮奶 (室溫)
20g Warm water | 溫水
40g Hot water | 熱水
20g Light muscovado | 黑糖(太古原蔗黑糖)
3g Salt | 鹽
12g Olive oil | 橄欖油 (後下)
Steps | 做法 :
- Preheat oven to 210°C.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the yeast with above warm water, set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, put in hot water, sugar and salt, stir until dissolved. Add in milk (the mixture should be slightly warm, not cold). Add in yeast water, pumpkin puree and flour, mix well. Transfer it to a counter sprinkled with little bread flour and knead for about 3 minutes then "beat and knead" for about 140~160 times. Add olive oil, knead for about 3 minutes then repeat "beat and knead" for about 200 times at 40~50 times per minute until the dough is smooth and elastic, takes about 4~5 minutes. Put dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap, ferment for around 60 minutes below/around 30°C.
- Take out the fermented dough on a counter sprinkled with little flour, press the dough lightly with your hands to squeeze the air out and divide it equally into 7 portions. Fold it lightly into the centre and shape it into a ball-like, cover with a plastic wrap, let rest for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle some flour on counter, slightly press the little doughs letting air out and shape to balls. Put on baking tray with baking parchment, put also a cup of hot water on the tray, cover it with plastic wrap (or a large plastic bag), for final fermentation for about 45 minutes in room temperature below/around 30°C until it is 1.5 times its original size. Sprinkle some bread flour on top of doughs before putting into the oven.
- Bake in preheated oven and adjust it to 190°C, bake for about 13 minutes. Cool on cool rack.
Related posts | 相關食譜 :
Hamburger with Pumpkin & Parma Ham|