A new baking, pleased with the outcome!
Ingredients | 材料 :
- yield: 1 big with peels & walnut + 4 small with walnut, chocolate and dried blueberries | 1大4小麵包
250g Bread flour | 高根麵粉
40g Honey | 蜂蜜
3g Yeast | 酵母 (依士)
120g Warm water | 暖水
4g Salt | 鹽
40g Milk | 鮮奶 (室溫)
20g Unsalted butter | 無鹽牛油 (室溫，後下)
(B) Fillings | 餡料 :
6~10g Chocolate, cut into small pieces | 巧克力 (切小件備用)
10g Dried blueberry | 藍梅乾果
20g Walnut, cut into small pieces | 核桃 (切小件，分兩份備用)
10g Orange peels | 蜜餞橙皮 (Instructions | 做法)
Steps | 做法 :
- 入爐前用刀在大包面上界幾刀，放上牛油幼條 (不加也可)，所有包面灑上小許高根粉。
- Basic dough kneading, first fermentation and dough cutting, refer Basic Dough.
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Divide the fermented dough into 2 portions, cover with a plastic wrap and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Roll out one dough and reverse it, put in evenly all orange peels, half chopped walnut, roll firmly from the top to the bottom towards your body, close seams, shape oval shape. Cut another dough into 2 portions, roll them out and reverse them put in evenly 50% of remaining fillings (walnut, chocolate, dried blueberry), roll firmly from the top to the bottom towards your body, close seams, shape rod shape, cut in the middle and make 2 small ones, you have a total of 4 small ones. Seam at bottom and put them all on a baking tray with baking parchment, cover it with plastic wrap for final fermentation for about 30 minutes in room temperature around 30°C until double its size.
- Before putting into the oven, make a few cuts on top of the big dough, put tiny little butter on the cuts (optional), sprinkle little bread flour on all bread top.
- Bake in preheated oven and adjust it to 200°C, bake for about 12~15 minutes or until golden brown. Take out, cool on rack.
Related posts | 相關食譜 :
Dragon Eye (Longan) Nuts Wheat Bread
Wheat Bread with Dates & Nuts
Dark Brown Sugar Dark Malt Bread with Fig and Walnut