Ingredients | 材料 :
- yield: 10 numbers | 10個
250g Bread flour | 高根麵粉
20g Raw sugar | 原糖
4g Yeast | 酵母 (依士)
120g water (retain 20g and adjust) | 溫水 (留起20g水，需要時用)
5g Salt | 鹽
50g Milk | 鮮奶 (室溫)
20g Salted butter | 有鹽牛油 (室溫，後下)
(C) Spread on top of bread before baking | 焗前灑上麵包面
60g Shredded mozzarella cheese | 碎芝士
Steps | 做法 :
- Preheat oven to 210°C.
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water taken from the list above, set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, dissolve sugar and salt in warm water taken from the list above, add milk. Fold in other (A) ingredients, mix well. Transfer it on a counter sprinkled with little bread flour and knead it to a dough. Add (B) butter and continue kneading it to a soft, smooth and elastic dough. Put dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap, ferment for around 40 minutes below/around 30°C. (Reference: Making Basic Dough.)
- Take out the fermented dough on a counter sprinkled with little flour, press the dough lightly with your hands to squeeze the air out and divide it equally into 10 portions. Fold it lightly into the centre and shape it into a ball-like, put them on a baking parchment and cover it with a damp cloth, let rest for 20 minutes.
- Press the dough lightly with your hands to squeeze the air out. Reverse the pressed dough, fold two sides of dough into the centre, fold it again towards yourself and roll into a long rod shape. Wait for 5 minutes, roll it slightly from one end towards yourself while holding the other end with your hand. Roll it towards yourself and make a roll as in the photo. Put on baking tray with parchment, put also a cup of hot water on the tray, cover it with plastic wrap (or a large plastic bag), for final fermentation for about 40 minutes in room temperature below/around 30°C until double its size.
- Egg glazing thinly on bread top, sprinkle shredded cheese. Bake in preheated oven and adjust it to 190°C, bake for about 10~12 minutes until golden. Remove from oven.