Ingredients | 材料 :
- yield: 2 loaves by 17x7x7cm | 兩個17x7x7cm 包
250g Bread flour | 高根麵粉
25g Brown Sugar | 黃糖
3g Yeast | 酵母 (依士)
2g Dark Malt powder | 黑麥芽粉
160g Warm water | 暖水
4g Salt | 鹽
10g Unsalted butter | 無鹽牛油 (室溫，後下)
(B) Fillings | 餡料 :
2 pieces Dried fig | 無花果乾 2粒
1 teaspoon Dark sesame | 黑芝麻 1茶匙
10 pieces Dried longan | 龍眼乾 10粒
5 pieces Walnut | 核桃 5粒
Steps | 做法 :
- Basic dough kneading, first fermentation and dough cutting, refer Basic Dough.
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Dried longan soak in rum a few days before use. Wash fig then soak in hot water for 1 minutes, drain, pat dry and cut into portions; slightly bake walnut for a minute, cut into pieces.
- Divide the fermented dough into 2 portions, further divide 1 portion into 3 small portions. Cover them with a plastic wrap and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Roll out the big dough and reverse it, put in fillings (fig, dark sesame, and half portion walnut) evenly, roll firmly from the top to the bottom towards your body, close seams, shape rod shape. Seam at bottom and put on baking mould with baking parchment.
- Put the small dough on the counter sprinkled with little bread flour, press the dough lightly with your hand to squeeze the air out. Use your palm to press it flat into round shape gently, reverse it, stuff fillings (rum-soaked longan and walnut) in centre of dough, pull one third from the far end to the centre towards yourself and press it lightly, roll one third towards the centre from your body and press lightly, take up the dough press both ends with your fingers and make them into one. With seam down, put them on a baking mould with baking parchment down on baking mould with baking parchment, put the moulds on the baking tray, put also a cup of hot water on the tray, cover it with plastic wrap (or a large plastic bag), for final fermentation for about 30 minutes in room temperature below/around 30°C until double its size.
- Before putting into the oven, put thinly sliced butter on top of the dough, sprinkle with little bread flour. Put inside the preheated oven and adjust it to 210°C upper heat, 190°C lower heat, bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Take out, cool on rack.
Related posts | 相關食譜 :
Dragon Eye (Longan) Nuts Wheat Bread
Longan Pumpkin Seeds Bread